Our members power the movement for health equity.
Members are the heart of our organization. Membership starts at $30 per year, but we ask that those with resources give more and join at $100+ per year, which supports membership costs for others. Membership contributions are fully tax-deductible.
Already a member and want to make an additional gift?
Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Early access to event registration for our signature events
- Monthly health policy newsletter with timely updates and action opportunities on current and relevant issues and legislation
- Access to skill building trainings, workshops, and local events
- Opportunities to decide and influence local and statewide campaigns
- Additional opportunities for those enrolled in our leadership development programs
There are many ways to join as a member:
- One-Time: Specify an amount you would like to contribute and pay by credit card or check
- Recurring: Specify an amount to contribute monthly or annually, and it will be automatically charged (can be cancelled at any time)
- Join or renew on Colorado Gives Day to amplify your membership with a partial match from Community First Foundation
- Join or renew at one of our signature events
- Support a specific project, program, or campaign
- Champions: Contribute $1,000 in a year to be a Champion-level supporter; contribute $5,000 or more in your lifetime to join the Champions Circle
- Matching: If your employer matches donations, submit the necessary paperwork with our tax ID, 43-2007393, to double your support
- Tributes: If your contribution is in honor of or memory of someone, let us know so we can share the news with the honoree or their estate
For more information about membership, please contact our Development Manager, Carrie Wilson.