There are many resources available for Coloradans.
We are committed to helping our neighbors access quality, timely, and affordable health care. Below are links to websites that provide comprehensive information for people looking for health services.
- Blue Guide Health Care Resource – A comprehensive guide for those who are uninsured or underinsured and seeking medical care and coverage.
- Oral Health Care Providers – Most of these organizations offer dental care on a sliding fee scale based on your financial situation.
- Mental Health Care Resources – A statewide map of mental health care resources by county.
- Colorado PEAK – The PEAK website allows Coloradans to quickly determine their eligibility for food, cash, and medical assistance.
- Connect for Health Colorado – Colorado’s insurance marketplace is for individuals, families, and small businesses looking to buy health insurance.
- Health First Colorado – Also known as Colorado’s Medicaid, this public health insurance is for families, children, pregnant women, the disabled, and the elderly. Call 1-800-221-3943 with any questions.
- Child Health Plan Plus – Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) is a low-cost insurance option for children and pregnant women who earn too much for Medicaid, but cannot afford private health insurance.
- Colorado Indigent Care Program – The Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP) is not actually health insurance, but it provides funding to clinics and hospitals so that medical services can be provided at a discount to low-income Colorado residents.
- 211 – Dial 211 to be connected to an operator that can help you find and access the social services you need.
- Get assistance – Medical and living assistance for seniors over 65 and those with disabilities.
- Get help with prescriptions – A list of discount prescription drug cards and programs.