Find presentations and information from our recent luncheons.
Center for Health Progress was founded at a conference, and that conference lives on today as a luncheon, two decades later. Access presentations and information from past events to see how we’re providing well-informed data and perspectives to Colorado’s leaders.
- HEALTHtalks: September 18, 2018 Luncheon
- HEALTHtalks: September 12, 2017 Luncheon
- HEALTHtalks: September 20, 2016 Luncheon
- Health is Patients: September 24, 2015 Luncheon
Each year, Center for Health Progress honors community members who have made outstanding contributions to improving the systems that deliver health care to Coloradans–especially those whose access to care and opportunity to live a healthy life are limited by factors like race, income, or ZIP code.
- Lifetime Achievement – Jim Garcia
- Health Equity Champion – Dr. Lilia Cervantes
- Health Equity Champion – Margo Ebersole
- Health Equity Champion – Deidre Johnson
- Health Equity Champion – Dr. Janine Young
If the materials you are looking for from past luncheons are not posted here, please contact our Director of Communications, Sarah McAfee.