We believe that our health care system should work for all Coloradans, and so do our donors.
We were founded with a deep commitment to caring for everyone in our community, and we were supported by a passionate group of changemakers who believed in our vision for Colorado’s future. Today, that base of supporters has grown larger and stronger. Our donors have allowed us to stay committed to Coloradans and help us ensure that our health care system works for everyone.
Supporters engage with Center for Health Progress in many ways:
- Join the Founder’s Circle by donating at least $5,000 (total) by December 31, 2020. These donors are laying the foundation for Colorado’s future and will be permanently recognized as founders.
- Be a Champion for health equity by donating at least $1,000 (total) each calendar year. These donors are major supporters and partners whose contributions drive our most important work.
- Become a member by donating whatever amount is meaningful to you. Members vote to confirm board members, participate in our policy committee, and are recognized on our website.
- Make a donation in honor of someone or in support of work you care about!
- Become an Investing Partner by supporting us with a large gift each calendar year. These community investments expand our leadership and provide marketing opportunities for our partners.
- Become a member by donating at one of four organizational membership levels. All staff of an organization are covered for one organizational membership and have access to membership benefits.
- Sign on as a sponsor of our annual fundraising event in September. Sponsors receive a number of benefits for their contributions.
- Make a donation to support work you care about!
Thank you for your support!
Champions support our efforts to ensure factors like race, income, and ZIP code don’t determine a person’s access to care and opportunity to live a healthy life and have donated at least $1,000 total within the year. We accept new Champions year-round (PDF)!
|Carl Clark, MD|
Investing Partners share our vision for a health care system that meets the needs of all Coloradans and have made a significant financial commitment to helping us maximize our impact and theirs. We accept new Investing Partners year-round (PDF)!
Interested in donating, Investing Partnerships, or the Founder’s Circle? Contact our Director of Communications, Sarah McAfee.