Lasting change requires a combined force.
Our nonprofit, legislative, medical, and community partners work alongside us to achieve health equity. Partnership fees are based on the number of staff an organization has and start at $250 per year, with exceptions available on a case-by-case basis.
Some of the benefits of partnership include:
- Early access to event registration for our signature events
- Monthly health policy newsletter with timely updates and action
opportunities on current and relevant issues and legislation
- Access to skill building trainings, workshops, and local events
- Listing on the Center for Health Progress website
- Additional opportunities for those joining as an Investing Partner
There are many ways to join as a partner:
- One-Time: Select the appropriate level given your staff size and
resources and pay by credit card or check, or request an invoice
- Recurring: Partnership contributions may be paid monthly or annually, and will be automatically charged (can be cancelled at any time)
- Investing Partnerships: Invest at $10,000 (Silver) or $25,000 (Gold) per year as an Investing Partner and gain access to many additional benefits and opportunities
- Employee Gifts: Make a contribution on behalf of your employees as an end-of-the-year gift to advance a meaningful cause
+ Our Partners
For more information, contact our Development Manager, Carrie Wilson.